пятница, 19 июля 2013 г.

Start

So, let's go! On 30th of May I applied for participation in youth project by EU and even didn't expect that I will receive positive reply. Especially I didn't expect that it will be so soon. After 2 days I've got message that I will go to Poland for 1 week in the beginning of July. Great Thanks to Iskra organization for this opportunity! Second surprise was when I've got visa: it was for 21 (!!!) days and I decided that I SHOULD use this time! That is why I decided to travel after the project in other countries. I planned my route on the last day on the project. I had idea to find somebody who can join me in my trip there and even may be to try travel hitch-hiking but considering that nobody couldn't to do this I started my trip by myself. Surely, it required more expenses for transport but those emotions really cost even higher price!   


Before the trip I had great time in Kyiv. We went to the Cirque du Soleil. It is difficult to retell all emotions. You should see it at least once in your life! If you don't know what this cirque is - you should google it right now! And that you also should visit it in real life!  Unfortunately it fas forbidden to make photos during the play that is why I have only photos with banners:))) Thanks to the best people in the world for that time! Mom, Anya, Sasha - I love you! And also thanks to my mom's friend for hospitality.

.
.
.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий