пятница, 19 июля 2013 г.

Krakow

It was too easy and boring to go directly to the hotel, in which the project took place. It was Krakow on the road:)

For the fastest connection Kyiv-Lvis was chosen train, famous by its troubles, Intercity+ (Hyundai). It is famous because in winter during one cold week 11 trains were broken somewhere in the field. But in summer they are pretty cool:) In that train I had feeling that trip to Europe has already started! Comfortable sits, conditioners and clean WC. On the screen you can see temperature outside and train's speed. You can by for additional fee coffee, tea or other drinks and snacks. Student's ticket price is equal to student's ticket price in old train for sleeping sit, named "cupe place" (150 UAH = 14 EUR). And one more advantage is that Intercity train is twice faster that usual one (5 hours in comparing with 8 hours).

That I had to move to bus station as fast as it possible. Main mistake was when I sad this to the taxi-driver. He drove his old soviet car extremely fast on the hills and roads with bricks speaking at that time by phone and  choosing new offers on the other phone. Fortunately we had got bus station alive and earlier that I needed:) Than I didn't know what to expect on the Ukrainian-Polish board but all procedures with documents were fast and successful. At 7 a.m. we arrived to Krakow.

Great thanks to girl-CouchSerfer Barbara for her hospitality! She showed me this nice city and took care about me during the day. I spent with her no more than 10 hours but she inspired me and shared by her energy and positive mood:) My trip started successfully. I've got a lot of impressions and memories about Krakow and lunch hear the river:) Nice, clean city not far from Ukraine. Great and beautiful catholic churches. Poland is Poland:) 


.
.
.
Krakow's main square 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You can sit there on the grass and communicate with your friends or enjoy your lunch. Or just relax. There are a lot of people ride bicycles and you can not find homeless animals in the street. An it is not far from our native land.
.
.
.
.
.
It is dragon, the symbol of Krakow. I guess, it is impossible to make photo there without children in the day time:) Periodically you can see fire in its mouth.
.
.
.
.
Jewish district. In contrast to other European cities they still live there. 
.
.
.
Veeeeery Jewish district:)
.
.
Polish prices for food. Lunch in one of the now very famous with tourists restaurants. Soup, potatoes with meat and salad (first 3 plates) cost 14 zloty (3,5 EUR). You can also choose other dishes from the list for the same total price.
.
.
That I went to Bedzin. 1st CouchSerfing experience in Europe was successful. Barbara met me at 7 (!!!) a.m on the bus station and took care about me during the day. She took me and my luggage to her dormitory (it is really cool dormitory, in comparing with Ukrainian ones, but surely, it is more expensive - 100 EUR per month in double-room with bathroom). She shared with me her breakfast and snacks near the river. It was also my 1st challenge in English because we communicated the whole day only in it and very soon my head wished to make "boooooom". It was may be not very difficult but not customary.

At that day I arrived to the hotel in Bedzin and met all teams, who also participated in the project "Make me know it". I was happy that first day was great, that I met a lot of new people and that our Ukrainian team is very cool:) Surely, other team were cool too:) But on the first place it was important that people with whom I present our country will be cool:) And it happened. It was the end of the 1st day in Poland.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий