четверг, 21 ноября 2013 г.

Munich

This post may be wouldn't be as emotional as it should be because I am writing it after 4 months after that trip happened. But in any case, I am happy that finally I'm doing it. So, let's go!

P.S. Sorry, I don't remember exactly now what was during the 1st and what during the 2nd day exactly, that's why it may be looks like one very long day...

Munich became my last but not least point on the road. I was really tired and didn't expected a lot. And fortunately I was wrong. This city became one of my favorite. And in that city I finally met cool CouchSurfer!

First challenge in Munich happened directly on the railway station. Underground had approximately 17 or 19 lines and a lot of ticket types. Thanks locals, they explained me what to do:)

Second challenge happened in CS apartment. I was chatting before with ONE guy who lives with ONE flatmate. On that day I met 5 guys who was drinking a lot of beer. "Ooookey... Did I put foot in strange (or even dangerous?) situation again???". It was evening, I was tired and didn't have better solutions. First, that guys didn't seem like smbd who will do smth bad. But on the other hand - one girl and 5 guys in one apartment... I decided to speak with all of them first and fortunately I changed my thoughts about them totally very fast! They were very interesting and cool, some of them are also backpackers and they had amazing experience! Phillip (he was that guy, who I found on couchsurfing) works in travel company and has been in South America, India and so on. He is vegan, has nice cat and his room decorated with various Asian (or South American??) stuff. Unfortunately we didn't have enough time to speak because of his work but thanks a lot, Phillip, for your hospitality and such wonderful experience! For sure, I'll remember Munich for a long time!

Well... 1st day in Munich started and my biggest mistake was that I randomly chose that underground exit, which linked to big cloth store. Store with food (you understand, that I mean sweets and chocolates shelves) was under it. Imagine, how many time I wasted there. And finally, after even not shopping, only let's say "looking" I've got to the central square. Marienplatz.
.
         .


.
Despite I was very tired after long walks during my trip, in Munich I was so exited that forgot about weariness. My journey was continuing...
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
.
It was nice and sunny day full of emotions.
.
I knew that it is allowed to go on top of the one church in the center and there is amazing view. Friends, be prepared: there are really a lot of stairs:)). But that view really value that efforts.
.
 .
.
 .
 .
Inside that church:
.
 .
 .
.
 Then I found Victuelmarket - big square full of food markets with traditional and exotic food, fruit and vegetables, German "fast-food" and with huge so-called "beer-garden".
.
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
.
And one more long-walk along the city-center.
.
 .
 .
 .
 .
How many bicycles are there! And It is only because it is near underground station!
 .
 .
 .
 .
English Garden
.
English Garden with Japanese house in it:)
.
 .
Your eyes don't lie. Now you see surfing in the Munich city center.
.
.
I was so happy to put my feet in cold water... But you know, even in summer it is very cold!!! 
.
 .
. 
 .
 .
.
Famous and popular Hofbrauhaus pub. Unfortunately they accepted card only for payments more that 20 (or even 25) EUR. Considering that I didn't have cash ans wasn't going to eat for 20 EUR I didn't try food and beer there:( Later I took cash and came back to beer garden on Victuelmarket. So... what I could say... German beer is very very very good! As well as their food. 
.
 .
 .
.
One more nice view on the afternoon.
.
.
Somewhere in Munich where Phillip took me in the evening. 
.
 .
The most part of 2nd day I spent in BMW museum:)) I can not imagine, how does it impress real BMW lover if even I find that place amazing:))) About it you could read in "report" below:))
.
What more can I say... It was my 1st time in Germany. I didn't expect a lot from this city. But even 4 month after trip I am sure -  I fall in love in Munich, in Germany and German people! I know for sure that I would like to go there again and again. 
.
As usually: great thanks to Phillip for his hospitality and interesting time in Munich. Especially thanks for that message which I received when I'd already arrived to Ukraine: "was nice meeting you and as you know, you always meet twice in life ;)  we ll see when the next time will be". He didn't explain what does it mean. But this short phrase inspired me and still doesn't leave my mind. Only imagine, it is usually very sad when you met spontaneously smbd very cool and nice and you know for sure - you will never see him/her again. And that thought force you to dream each time when it happens. Thanks.  
.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий